한인타인종목회자 총회 (NAKAUMPSCRA) 등록 및 안내
Dear Sister and Brothers in CRCC ministry,
What a joy and blessing it is that we belong together as a community in faith and ministry!!
It has been a long time since our community gathered for learning, networking and fellowship outside of 한인총회 gathering. We are experiencing the need and the yearning to be together as the CRCC clergy community to network, support and encourage one another in our journey. The executive team in conversation with leaders of National Association of Korean American UM Clergywomen has decided to hold the convocation for our respective association every two years. The KA Clergywomen will hold their convocation in the even number years and the KA CRCC clergy will meet on the odd number years. Thus 2017 is the year for CRCC convocation.
2017 Convocation is especially meaningful, as we will be celebrating 20th anniversary of our association, NAKAUMPSCRA. The dates are August 7-10, 2017 and will be held in Chicago, Illinois as our association began at a gathering in Chicago 20 years ago. We will be at the Crowne Plaza in Chicago-Northbrook, Illinois. All the information is provided in the registration form and schedule provided with this letter.
Few things I would like to highlight to make the most of your registration process.
1. Please be mindful that the registration due date is May 31, 2017. There will be late registration fee added if you register after May 31, 2017. We will not be accepting any registrations beyond June 30th.
2. As you make your travel arrangements, please note that the airport pick-up will be provided at O’Hare Airport for those arriving between 9am -3pm. Those who are arriving outside of this time frame and/or using the Midway airport are responsible for their own transportation to the hotel. The hotel has arranged a taxi service with the “American Taxi” for a $29 flat rate from O’Hare airport to hotel. (More information will be provided at a later date.)
3. As this event is open to the family of the CRCC clergy, we have great children’s program planned at no extra cost. Children (4yrs to 6th grade) will learn and experience God in fun and interactive way during the convocation. Youth will be participating as leaders/helpers in this program. Please indicate on the registration form the age/grade/gender of your children and if your youth would like to serve as leader/helper.
4. In order to make the registration process go smoothly, each person/family will make their own reservations for the hotel by calling the hotel at (847)298-2525. Those who want individual room without a roommate needs to pay $400 at the time of registration. Those who want roommates need to find a roommate and give the roommate name to the hotel at the time of making reservations. You do not need to pay for the room when making the reservation.
5. On Tuesday evening, August 8th, there will be CRCC Talent Show. If you or your family is interested in participating, submit the Talent show request form with your registration.
On behalf of the executive team, I invite you to join us for this historic occasion of our association and be nurtured, connected and encouraged for the CRCC ministry!
Looking forward to seeing you in August!
올린날: 2017년 3월 10일, 연합감리교회 공보부, TN